POSITION: ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN HOURLY, NON-EXEMPT
5pm on Friday, February 10, 2017
SALARY RANGE: JOB SUMMARY:
Performs accounting support functions contributing to the collection, maintenance and reporting of timely and accurate financial and accounting information. This position specializes in accounts receivable, accounts payable, billings, collections, and evictions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Knowledge of established manual and automated accounting systems.
· Ability to solve routine technical accounting problems.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within and outside the organization.
· Ability to interpret and comply with established accounting policies and procedures.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Excellent customer service telephone skills.
· Associates Degree or two-year certificate program with emphasis in accounting and general business curriculum.
· Two years accounting experience which may include accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and quarterly reports is preferred.
· Criminal records check is required.
· Valid Washington State vehicle operator’s license and acceptable driving record (BHA
Applicants must submit a completed application, resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.
TO APPLY: Obtain application packet at www.bellinghamhousing.org or from the front desk of the Housing Authority at 208 Unity Street, Bellingham, WA 98225.
E-mail completed application materials to: email@example.com
Mail completed application materials to:
Accounting Manager Bellingham Housing Authority PO Box 9701
Bellingham, WA 98227-9701
THIS IS A BARGAINING UNIT POSITION
BELLINGHAM HOUSING AUTHORITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Download the: Application Form
Download the: Affirmative Action Form
Download the: Job Announcement