Position: GROUNDSKEEPING AIDE Hourly, Non-Exempt
Open Date: May 4, 2016 – OPEN UNTIL FILLED Represented
Salary Range: $30,202- $37,877 annual salary, plus benefit/retirement package
Job Summary: Full time, year round position. Performs general grounds care maintenance, and labor tasks, such as picking up debris, hauling trash, roof and rain gutter cleaning and sanitation needs. Operates and maintains care of power grounds equipment and hand tools.
· Ability to work independently, quickly, and efficiently.
· Ability to deal with the public and other employees with courtesy and professionalism.
· Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instructions and procedures.
· Knowledge of materials, methods, and equipment used in grounds care work.
· Ability to make minor repairs and adjustments to lawn/landscaping equipment with direction from supervisor or Maintenance Mechanic.
· Physical condition and sufficient strength to remain on feet for full eight hours and perform moderately heavy manual labor.
· Provide snow removal service.
· General cleaning and upkeep of parking areas and dumpster enclosures.
· Washington State Pesticide Applicator’s License a plus, although not required.
1. Six months' continuous experience in lawn and landscaping care.
2. Valid Washington State driver's license and verified safe driving record.
3. High School Diploma or GED.
4. Criminal records check is required upon job offer.
TO APPLY: Download forms at www.bellinghamhousing.org, or obtain a packet from our front desk, located at 208 Unity Street, Bellingham, WA. Lobby Hours: 10am-4pm (M-Th.)
COMPLETED APPLICATION PACKETS WILL BE ACCEPTED VIA:
• EMAIL: email@example.com
• FAX: 360-676-7747
• MAIL: P.O. BOX 9701, BELLINGHAM, WA 98227
THE BELLINGHAM HOUSING AUTHORITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Application Form: Job Application Form (required)
Applicant Data sheet: Applicant data sheet 2015