We build healthy & vibrant communities where families can live, work, and thrive; making a real difference!
Being an employee here means you are dedicated, energetic, talented, and committed to the vision and mission of the organization. You are the reason for BHA’s success!
The Bellingham & Whatcom County Housing Authorities (“BWCHA”) seek individuals who embody “SPIRIT” by demonstrating a commitment to BWCHA’s core values:
- Individual Accountability
- Trust in your work
Our mission is to offer opportunities for people to thrive by ensuring access to quality, affordable homes.
Every person has the opportunity to live in a safe, secure, affordable home.
WHO WE ARE
The Housing Authority of the City of Bellingham is a local government agency that serves approximately 3,000 homes housing over 7,000 residents in Whatcom County. The Bellingham Housing Authority and the Whatcom County Housing Authority work together to provide needed housing in our community.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU
- Meaningful work with friendly co-workers who care about those we serve
- A clear agency mission that drives our work and is person centered
- A safe, pleasant workplace in a convenient location
- A great total compensation and benefits package
- A healthy work/life balance